- Tomato – 2
- Onion – 2
- Red chilli – 2
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt for taste
- Mustard seeds – a pinch
- Oil – 2 tsp
- In a kadai, add 1 tsp of oil
- When it is hot, add onion, tomato and red chilli and saute well till the raw smell of the onion goes off and tomato becomes soft.
- Add salt.
- Using mixer grinder, grind it to a fine paste.
- Transfer the content to a bowl.
- Now in a small pan, add oil, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Fry for a minutes and pour this to the bowl and mix it.
- Goes well with idli’s, dosai’s, chappathi etc.