- Nethili meen (Anchovies fish) – 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp ( if more spicy is needed, add more)
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Corn flour – 1/2 tsp
- Lemon or vinegar – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – for frying
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients together and keep in refrigerator for 1/2 to 1 hr for good marination.
- Fry in medium flame in small batches ( 2 to 3 fish at a time ) ( i have taken a small pan ).
- Fry the curry leaves separately.
- Garnish with curry leaves and serve hot.